News:

Please request registration email again and then check your "Spam" folder

Former www.henthighschool.com

Gameplay questions

Started by barteke22, May 27, 2022, 11:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oratorio

Quote from: squark on Jul 21, 2022, 09:52 PM
Quote from: barteke22 on Jul 21, 2022, 08:00 PMI think it was tweaked to depend on her stats instead, as the old conditions were weird.
Oh. That's going to take a lot more work.
Thanks.

I believe Felicia needs 20 corruption personally.

Furrin Gok

Quote from: oratorio on Jul 22, 2022, 12:11 PMI believe Felicia needs 20 corruption personally.
Oof, that's a harder one to get given she's a quest character. I was hoping for education related stats.

squark

#77
Quote from: oratorio on Jul 22, 2022, 12:11 PMI believe Felicia needs 20 corruption personally.
No, that's not the case. I got her personal corruption to 16 (which was a massive pain in the ass considering the protection HasQuest offers) and everything proceeded as normal.

Having to bump her personal corruption makes sense but the HasQuest protection factor makes a very slow and laborious process, especially when you factor in the default 4-day Hypno cooldown debuff.
This makes it a maximum of about 1Pt/week and considering it starts down near zero...
I had to repeatedly break into her home twice a week just to corrupt her slightly.

dcsobral

#78
What does "individual profit or (Loss) per column" mean? I've always assumed "Net Profit or (Loss)" meant the sum of all rows above, but I just don't understand how the other one is computed.

Edit: nevermind, I figured it out myself. Net weekly is Individual weekly plus Net Daily, and Net Monthly and Individual Monthly plus Net Weekly. The "individual" row has the values charged/paid every 1st day of month, every Monday and every day respectively.

Arel

I am at day 1 and can't get an option to have a part time job at the restaurant. Hast been changed?

dcsobral

Quote from: Arel on Jul 22, 2022, 09:21 PMI am at day 1 and can't get an option to have a part time job at the restaurant. Hast been changed?
It has not. Maybe it's late or you don't have enough energy?

Arel

Quote from: dcsobral on Jul 22, 2022, 10:27 PM
Quote from: Arel on Jul 22, 2022, 09:21 PMI am at day 1 and can't get an option to have a part time job at the restaurant. Hast been changed?
It has not. Maybe it's late or you don't have enough energy?

Nope I am there past 8 AM and with near full energy but I don't have the button showing up.

BeastLover

I vaguely remember a document in I think OneNote that had an in-depth guide on every single Teacher and PTA member alongside their event requirements. It had a warning on it that it was a publicly edited document and to keep it strictly within this community. I can't for the life of me find the document.

moomoo

how do you make a PTA proposal?

Zaiaku

Quote from: moomoo on Jul 24, 2022, 02:39 AMhow do you make a PTA proposal?

 Talk to either your secretary or personal assistant - Susan Hooter or Swan (I forget her first name), and then tell them to schedule a PTA meeting. Next day at 16:00, go to the meeting room beside the Principal's Office, at there you go. Now there's no guarantee it will be accepted and if it doesn't it most likely will negatively affect your reputation.
Corrupting Students since 2006

moomoo


Furrin Gok

Quote from: Zaiaku on Jul 24, 2022, 11:54 AM
Quote from: moomoo on Jul 24, 2022, 02:39 AMhow do you make a PTA proposal?

 Talk to either your secretary or personal assistant - Susan Hooter or Swan (I forget her first name), and then tell them to schedule a PTA meeting. Next day at 16:00, go to the meeting room beside the Principal's Office, at there you go. Now there's no guarantee it will be accepted and if it doesn't it most likely will negatively affect your reputation.
Personally, I like to save before the meeting, that way I can try out all the proposals currently unlocked and see who argues what and work against the vetoes immediately, then work towards improving the opinions of others.

You have enough time in a meeting to suggest two changes, though the meeting will be over as soon as one change is accepted. Even if you can't convince them, they stick around for a while after the meeting, giving you the chance to chat with them, and if they're loyal/corrupted enough, give them items to further their stats; or if they aren't quest protected or you turned off protection, you can hypnotise them and forcibly change their ways that way.

Arel

How do I attend to town steering committee?

squark

#88
The school fills with students too quickly. I routinely get 10+ every month.
Is there a way to cut down the number of applications per week?
What am I supposed to do when I have more than 280 students (40/room, 7 classrooms), all the teachers and no available slots?
Even the scheduler that was posted here wouldn't be able to do much with that.
End enrolments? That suggests it'll negatively impact your image.
It's like Smallville's parents don't understand that there is limited space and limited teacher availability.

Furrin Gok

Quote from: squark on Jul 26, 2022, 03:15 PMThe school fills with students too quickly. I routinely get 10+ every month.
Is there a way to cut down the number of applications per week?
What am I supposed to do when I have more than 280 students (40/room, 7 classrooms), all the teachers and no available slots?
Even the scheduler that was posted here wouldn't be able to do much with that.
End enrolments? That suggests it'll negatively impact your image.
It's like Smallville's parents don't understand that there is limited space and limited teacher availability.

Switch to Limited Growth or By Interview--though if you do the latter, make sure you approve of half of the candidates, rounded up. Needs Based might also be limited, but it lowers your Education, Happiness, Loyalty, Lust, and Corruption, while raising your Inhibition. The Education will effect your monthly pay, while the rest effect events that can have a negative impact.
You can also edit your Schools/NormalSchool/Config/DefaultGameConfig to have higher students per class (I personally saved it under a different name so my default was still there).
Another option is to have more classes than teachers, give your students free periods if you must, or else let a random class go without a teacher (I think students can study at a slower pace without a teacher?). The teachers should juggle which class they help to try and make sure each class is well taught.

Oh, but you shouldn't need to worry about getting too many students unless you're on By Interview. Students are automatically turned down, safely, when you're at the max capacity for your current classes. Only a few events that force special characters into your school will still cause extras (such as Andy and/or Annette).